Norfolk, Downham Market, Barroway Drove
- Double glazing throughout
- Cavity wall filled with insulation
- 300mm loft insulation
- Kingspan solar thermal system
- 7.5kWp Solar PV system
- 16b Charnwood bio boiler, heats all radiators and hot water
- Vphase voltage optimization system
- Low energy lighting throughout
- Water saving devices; two 1000 litre rain water tank for washing car and watering veg garden, low flow taps
- Apollo GEM generated management system
This is the reason for us turning our home into a SuperHome. In the beginning it was just for financial benefit, but now its for our grandson and his future
My property was built in 1978. When we purchased it the house was in a sorry state no insulation, windows rotten and oil central heating.
All the changes made to our home are a very good investment as combined they save me on my energy and heating bills which save me cash.